Meet Your Speakers
Karl Becker has founded and run numerous companies over the last thirty years and now runs Improving Sales Performance, a consultancy that supports sales organizations to build high-performing teams and achieve their revenue goals. He loves hands-on problem-solving and values the human connections he makes coaching leadership teams, being part of company transformations, and inspiring those he works with to find the best in themselves. He is the author of Set Up to Win, Sales & Marketing Alignment, and Iceberg Selling. He has a BA in economics from Colorado College and an MBA from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
Stuart Robertson is the founder and head coach of VIP Business Coaching and an internationally- certified Scaling-Up Coach™. Stuart has over 25 years of business leadership and CEO experience and has been building businesses since 1996. Stuart and his team bring their brilliance to Leadership Brilliance.
- 25+ years of real-world business experience
- Certified Scaling Up Coach
- Certified EOS Implementer for four Years (2017-2021)
- Leadership strategies facilitator
- Vistage trusted advisor
- Collegiate athlete – men’s ice hockey
- University of Colorado (Environmental Studies and Computer Science)
- University of Oregon (Public Policy, Planning and Management)
- Enjoys spending time with his wife (20 years) and four children, fly fishing (40 years) and golfing as a member of TPC Colorado
With Entertainment By
Daniel Jaspersen Magician | Mentalist
Mentalist Daniel Jaspersen provides highly engaging and thought-provoking entertainment for today’s professional adult audiences. For nearly 15 years Daniel has been performing for Fortune 500 companies, major universities, and exclusive private events. His casual understated style disarms even the most skeptical guests. Don’t rest your guard – he is deviously clever. This is magic for intelligent audiences ready to engage their imaginations.
- Learn about the Five Qualities of a Leader
- Hear and share leadership stories that you can apply to your own experiences
- Reflect on your values and core beliefs
- Enjoy evening entertainment with your fellow attendees
- Conduct a self-assessment of your leadership growth opportunities
- Create a Personalized Growth Plan to drive real, measurable leadership development
- Source ideas from the leaders around you about how to execute your plan
- End the day supported and motivated to achieve your leadership goals
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available.